Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By visiting www.chocolate-treats.co.uk or by placing an order, you confirm that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to adhere to them.
We may update or vary our terms and conditions from time to time, so please check this page for the latest version whenever you visit our site. We can also update and vary the terms and conditions by notice on other pages of this Website.
By ordering from www.chocolate-treats.co.uk you are undertaking a contract with Chocolate Treats Ltd. Registered address: 170-174 Tithe Street, Leicester, LE5 4BN
We endeavour to describe and accurately illustrate our products available on our website, but please note that colour, text and size variations may occur to goods that are advertised on the website.
Personalised items must be double checked by the customer as spelling mistakes and other human errors made by the customer will not be refundable. Any personalised order confirmed and paid for will be processed immediately and will not be amendable.
Images provided for personalised items must be in a suitable format and of high resolution, low resolution pictures will be accepted, however, this may affect the final print quality of the image. We recommend scanned images to be set to a minimum of 300DPI for best results.
Ordering from us
When placing an order with us, you will receive an acknowledgement of the order by email, personalised orders may not be cancelled or amended, non personalised gift items may be cancelled up until the time of dispatch, dispatched orders constitute the purchase contract between you and Chocolate Treats Ltd, If you have cancelled your order, or if we notify you that we can not fulfil your order, the purchase contract will not be made,
In the event that we are unable to proceed with your order we will inform you via email. The reasons are stated below:
- If, unfortunately, we do not have your chosen goods in stock
- If failure to authorise payment occurs
- If there has been a pricing or product description error
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions or other policies
- If the order for personalised products contains reference to any copyrighted information where you have not obtained permission
- If your order for personalised products contains content which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and issue a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.